Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why did my OLYMPUS T20 Flash make a loud POP/SNAP sound?

This flash was working just fine right when I bought it. I took several shots with it until a random POP/SNAP sound occurred seconds after I turned it off. I turned it back on to see if the charged light would appear, but it never seemed to come back on anymore. I opened up the flash and saw many wiring inside connected to a circular cylinder black object. I tried to take the tape off the circular object and the POP noise happened again in my face. When I turn it on, I can still hear a sound as if it's trying to get charged but it's not apprehending to it's fully functioning process.. What could be wrong? I have no background information towards flashes what so ever.. I would really like some help.. anything please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment