Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you believe in fate?

I'm younger than you, but listen to me I've been in your situation. And I believe everything happens for a reason. I used to my shy like you I guess you could say I was a caterpillar, but you'll never get what fate has for you unless you get out there I know it's hard, and I'm not trying to say talk to everyone you meet. Try to be less carefree and then people will see your real beauty. Truthfully by being shy your dodging your own fate, and everything happens for a reason your shy for a reason. What you need to do is take it all in to consideration. I happen to know the reason why people are shy just like you is because they are worried about what others think. Remember I was there, too, but when I became lets say a butterfly I was more free and now I can take in life and my old shyness. Everything happens for a reason and once you take life in and stop worrying about everything else you can see that and life can flow more easy ( I don't mean you won't have troubles cuz everyone does). And yeah sometimes I am still a little shy and sometimes I worry what peole think, but then I go back and say who cares let them think what they want! PLEASE take this into consideration!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment