Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hearing loss and ear drum damage from earphones and loud music.. is it reversable?

So I am an old man and all, just turned 27 last month, and I have been listening to music LOUD ever since i remember.. but lately i have been doing alot of packing and moving so I have been listening to my ipod pretty much all day, and my itunes on my computer every night for hours..the earphone are the small ones that go right into your ear. So I have been waking up lately and my right ear feels weird now, like there is a constant ear inffection (much like the feeling of alot of water in your ear), but there is no pain. I got to listen to music loud because thats the only way to listen to it really. So i went ahead a bought me some of those big head phones to use, but i don't wanna wear that in public, The small ear phones are the best for that. Anyways, if i have damaged my hearing, is it gone forever?. if it is then i won't take it that hard because i have been a loose cannon for about a 15 years! So something was bounf to happen, plus I am at the age where i should be worried about skin and prostate cancer, so its the least of my worries if it doesn't kill me..but will it effect me getting a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment