Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can you tell me your paranormal stories?

Here's my story: Some chick in class had a ghost hunting party and said a mass murder took place in their house, and at the party everyone was told to be completely still and quiet. Where the girl who made the party, let's call her M, was sitting, people heard footsteps. No one believed it, so she told them to go in the bathrooms themselves with the lights out. And their bathroom is creepy. The mirror is shattered in the middle because M was angry and threw a soap bottle at it. Under the mirror is reflective silver, so you can still use the mirror. No one looks at the hole and is usually covered by a piece of paper or something because m had trauma claiming she sees people in it. (Probably her shoulder/elbow with a few locks of her hair sprawled around it, and was distorted because of the silver) their bathtub is completely normal, but the shower curtain has a few holes in it and the shelves in it are small so things often fall off randomly. The toilet was, well, a toilet. So I knew why she chose, of all places, the bathroom. People are generally freaked out and their mind would drive them to beleiving they heard scary things. So to prove nothing was in there I took the offer. Every one waited outside the door cautiously. The random sounds I heard were just people giggling out the door. I kept my eyes closed, but you know how you can't always keep your eyes closed? They just randomly open up? Well the kids thought it would be funny if they shined a flashlight under the door. So I could see a small strip of light on the floor. I looked down and saw two feet right infront of me. The door was locked and I hadn't heard it open. I am not one to brag about my bravery. I had promised my self if I had seen a ghost I would try to see them better or communicate. But I went running screaming out of the door.. when I was back with every one i turned on the light and looked in the bath and cabinets and other available hiding spaces. Nothing. No one. So tell me ur stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment